• Report a Drainage Inlet Problem
corPrinterIcon Email page link
Report a Drainage Inlet Problem

The City of Rockford requires all Storm Water related calls to be answered by a live person. Please contact the City of Rockford Street Division 24 hours a day by calling 779-348-7260.

Page last updated: 5/12/2016 12:47:07 PM

Permits | Report a Problem | Employment | Contact Us

Special thanks to Jason Rotello and Tamika Jones for contributing images for the City of Rockford website.